LTIMindtree Off-Campus Drive 2023: LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Test Engineer – Automation. Students from various disciplines can apply for LTIMindtree Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: The company Mindtree specialises on information technology. Its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India’s Global Village Tech Park, where it was founded in 1999 by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, and Anjan Lahiri. Debashis Chatterjee has served as the business’s CEO. Its parent company is called Larsen & Toubro. According to estimates created in 2022, the company’s entire revenue is $10,520 crore, and there are 38,518 people overall.
LTIMindtree Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Test Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Experience working within an agile development process Scrum Kanban etc from the test design test automation and execution perspective.
- Good Hands on experience with Java Selenium.
- Good understanding of the framework Develop Automation scripts for a given set of manual test suites using the existing automation framework Involved in fixing the test scripts runtime and their maintenance.
- Generate API levels Web UI and performance automated test scri pts Implement execute and debug automated test scripts using various technology and tools.
- Execution of the test scripts on various builds.
- Experience in HP-ALM JIRA test case management tool Quickly grasp and learn new automation tools.
- Capable of reviewing code, maintain coding standards.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle
- Show high levels of collaboration, customer centricity
- Effective communication to understand requirements, analyse, provide support, and deliver technical results and drive excellence.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree from any stream.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here