Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023: Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Wipro Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||Up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Payroll reconciliation 1.Provides an administrative support service within specified guidelines and Aviva brand values.
- Direct Deposit Enquiry 2.Responds to customers enquiries where basic analysis and the provision of information is needed in order to resolve the issue, escalating where necessary.
- On-cycle Payroll 3.Gains the trust of the customer through the provision of accurate and timely information and support services.
- Processing Pay adjustments 4.Records all information accurately on appropriate systems.
- Generate & post payroll journals
- Responsible for spotting opportunities for service and process improvement and feeding suggestions to manager.
- Employee T&A reconciliation
- Manage tax filing activities
- Audit Management
- Escalation management
- Generating scheduled/ ad-hoc reports
- Query resolution
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Foster teamwork
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality • Giving feedback
- Any Graduate in any field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.