SailPoint Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Identity University Administrator | Work From Home
SailPoint Off Campus 2023: SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Identity University Administrator. Students from various disciplines can apply for SailPoint Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
SailPoint is the leader in identity security for the cloud enterprise. Our identity security solutions secure and enable thousands of companies worldwide, giving our customers unmatched visibility into the entirety of their digital workforce, ensuring workers have the right access to do their job – no more, no less.
SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Identity University Administrator|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Location||Maharashtra (Work From Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
SailPoint Off Campus Job Description:
- Responsible for ensuring that the university’s technology infrastructure is operating effectively, efficiently, and securely.
- Configure roles, groups, permission sets as directed.
- User management – provision, deprovision and edit accounts for non-SailPoint employees, where automation does not do so.
- Triage ticket queue for requests and issues.
- Provide support for our education services platform.
- Examine and correct Salesforce Customer Relationship Management data where errors exist.
- Collaborates with Customer Success, Operations, Community, Education Services, and Support teams to ensure seamless functioning for users. Assists
all team members with education services administration tasks.
- Creates and distributes periodic reports on usage, user numbers, pageviews, search trends, etc. Ad-hoc reports as required.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and process several tasks concurrently.
- Initiative to take ownership of issues and drive to resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively while ensuring compliance with set processes and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset: Saba (or another education tool), Jive, Lithium, Khoros, SalesForce, Learndot, ServiceNow, API,Business Intelligence Tools (like Tableau), HTML, XML, NodeJS, and CSS is a plus.
SailPoint Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- 1-2 years of system administration.
How to Apply for SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.