Shell Off Campus Drive 2023: Shell Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Engineer Role. The students from various disciplines can apply for Shell Off Campus Drive 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Shell is a global energy company with around 87,000 employees in more than 70 countries. We work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We serve more than 30 million customers at almost 46,000 retail service stations every day.
Shell Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||up to 9 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- EC Tool Support & HCA Process Support, Data Management & Quality Support within EC
- Timely provision of allocation volumes based on the measurement provided by each asset
- Reporting of quarterly appraisal, production and deferments (ex: Integrated Loss Management)
- Perform Daily / Monthly allocation
- Reporting of Production Vs Sales volume for each asset
- Monthly reporting of Allocated Sales (splits) to pipelines, partners, revenue
- Support in monthly regulatory report submission
- Support in reconciling volumetric variances
- Support in review of monthly compliance reporting
- Reporting of monthly production accruals & Sales accruals, reconcile estimated to actual production and thereby supporting month on month production / sales variance analysis
- Arrange meetings to discuss the quality of allocation with operations, allocation, measurements & midstream teams
- Demonstrate & apply Continuous Improvement Mindset by proactively discussing & Supporting standardization and automation initiatives
- Flexibility of working in multiple time zones
- Support internal / external audits and the related queries.
- Support Revenue Accounting team in monthly reconciliation of sales volume and shipper balance.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong analytical skill, organizational skills and attention to details.
- Education/Experience: Excellent track record of managing technical data with a University Degree in Engineering (preferably Petroleum)
- Awareness of real time data and applications (PI)
- Awareness of Asset Hierarchy
- Skill level at data visualization tools (Spotfire)
- Knowledge in Data Modeling
- Knowledge level in data cleansing and migration techniques
- Experience in Production Information systems and Data
- Candidate should have a good understanding of Oil & Gas Business. He/she should understand who is using the data and how to interpret the data (appraisal, weekly reports)
BE / BTech / ME / Mtech / MCA / MSc. Comp. Science or equivalent degree
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Shell Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Shell Off Campus Drive 2023 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.