HP Off Campus 2023: HP Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Business Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for HP Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HP Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
HP Off Campus Job Description:
Generate reports that are visible and usable internally and externally to support management of Partner operations.
Follows up on partner financials by validating Purchase order funding, partner invoices review and output reporting to different market finance leads.
Manages tool accesses so partners can interact with all necessary tools in the HP environment.
Acts as linkage with Finance and Reporting teams.
|Freshers Jobs by City
Familiar with HP Customer Care Center support environment. Good understanding of current setup, Operations and processes.
Proven ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural, diverse, virtual global team.
Must have strong analytical skills.
Database managing knowledge: SQL and Power BI knowledge are required. Python is a plus.
COPC certification and vendor management knowledge is a plus
Proven ability to interact and drive topics to completion in a complex environment.
Strong ability to collaborate and influence.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influencing skills (Fluent in English is a must)
Experience in working with Global Teams is a definite plus
HP Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent diploma or experience.
How to Apply for HP Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.