IQVIA Off Campus 2023: IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Software Developer. Students from various disciplines can apply for IQVIA Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.
IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Associate Software Developer
|up to 6 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
IQVIA Off Campus Job Description:
- Development Role Accurately estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete small tasks such as bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc.
- Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress.
- Assist in defining deliverables, costs and benefits
- Writes designs for small projects (e.g. bug fixes, or minor enhancements, etc.)
- Codes bug fixes and minor enhancements with minimal guidance.
- Codes portions of major enhancements from existing designs with some guidance from other team members.
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans with some guidance from other team members.
- Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents to a high standard to enable the discussion of the specification with the user community.
IQVIA Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from any stream can apply.
How to Apply for IQVIA Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.