British Council Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | Noida
British Council Off Campus 2023: British Council Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for British Council Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: The British Council is committed to policies and practices of equality, diversity and inclusion across everything we do. We support all staff to make sure their behaviour is consistent with this commitment. We want to address under representation and encourage applicants from under-represented groups, in particular, but not exclusively, on grounds of ethnicity and disability. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria are guaranteed an interview and we have Disability Confident Employer Status.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Salary||up to 30k/month (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
British Council Off Campus Job Description:
- Assessment of various modules of an English Language Exam (either soft or hard copy)
- High attention to detail to ensure right marking of each paper.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route/Transfer issues to appropriate resource/channel if necessary
- Follow up on enquiries where necessary.
- Complete the logs, update necessary data sheets.
- Ensure hourly transaction targets are met with high quality standards.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 6.5 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)
- Good Computer (MS office) and keyboard handling skills
- Understanding of BPO processes, reporting, MIS etc.
For Fresher – Proficient in English Communication Skills – both verbal and written
For experienced – Experience in Backend BPO process where customer communication was a part of the role
British Council Off Campus Qualification:
- Should have completed a diploma/ degree/ professional course post senior Secondary.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in a BPO environment
How to Apply for British Council Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.