Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Talent Acquisition
Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2023: Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Talent Acquisition. The students from various disciplines can apply for Capgemini Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future
Capgemini Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Talent Acquisition|
|Salary||4.8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams.
- Collaborate with client team to understand process challenges, flows, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments (process design, technology enhancements, process standardization, etc.).
- Develop process excellence in HR Operational activities (e.g. Manage candidate information, create requsitions, candidate screening, interview scheduling, offer management, reporting, etc).
- Provide clarification of Talent Acquisition policies and procedures across teams.
- Monitors progress toward reaching commitment thresholds and provides status reporting to core project management team.
- Creates & update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery.
- Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
- Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.
- Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior members.
- Handle client communication and reporting.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Basic understanding of accounting processes.
- Basic analytical skills.
- Demonstrate expertise in leading and managing both internal and external clients.
- Manage assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in written and verbal communication skills
- Any degree or equivalent experience.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here