Cint Off-Campus Drive 2023: Cint Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of People Operations Associate. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Cint is a global software leader in technology-enabled insights. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the one of the world’s largest consumer networks for digital survey-based research, made up of over 160 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. Over 3,200 insights-driven companies use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Cint Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||People Operations Associate|
|Salary||Up to 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Organize, maintain and update internal databases with digital personnel records of relevant employee information.
- Execute new employee onboarding, prepare offer documentation and contracts
- Keep a track record of leaves such as sick, vacation or maternity in HRIS
- Be the First point of contact with employees on HR-related issues
- Update, maintain, and present reports with KPIs such as turnover rates and hires by each department.
- Execute full payroll process in specific regions and support the Payroll department by providing employee information on leaves and employee benefits.
- Execute background checks and other pre-employment screening.
- Prepare correspondence, arrange meetings, processing confidential reports and documents.
- Handle all employee queries, written or verbal with the utmost confidentiality.
- Proven experience as an HR Administrator/Support or relevant role.
- Proven experience in Payroll tasks.
- Digital literate with expertise in using MS Office applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects.
- Excellent communication skills for in-person, email, and telephone calls.
- Excellent skills in written English to create reports and meet tight deadlines.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR required.
- An excellent learner with the ability to work in teams.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of the recruitment process.
- Present information in forms, tables, and spreadsheets.
- Ready to work in APAC,EMEA,US shift.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors in any stream.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Cint Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here