Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Associate Sales Engineer
Cisco Off-Campus Drive 2023: Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Sales Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Cisco enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Sales Engineer|
|Salary||up to 10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers
- Perform change management procedures, automated and manual deployments and troubleshooting of technical issues; solving production issues in SaaS environments
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; document business requirements, collaborated on solution design, execution and business testing.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here