Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2023: Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Virtual Internship. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Francisco D’Souza and Kumar Mahadeva created Cognizant on January 26th, 1994, which is a large international IT company. This corporation employs over 340,000 people and generates roughly US$18.65 billion annually. In the year 2019, Brian Humphries succeeded Francisco D’Souza as the organization’s CEO.
Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Virtual Internship|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
- This Virtual Experience Program is free for students
- Anyone who is interested can apply
- Working professionals, students any one can apply
- Free internship with certification
- Virtual from home internship on Agile methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communications
- Have good learnability
- Be an active listener and deal well with objection
- Have strong customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios
- Be a team player, flexible and open to feedback
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Should be able to speak in English and Hindi
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work within ambiguity.
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.