Nielsen Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Analyst | Mumbai/Work From Home
Nielsen Off Campus 2023: Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Nielsen Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
|Mumbai/Work From Home
Apply for Accenture click here
Nielsen Off Campus Job Description:
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high quality
- Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies
- Execute data entry via databases
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs
- Work with clients to complete day to day BAU activities
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service Representatives
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI & Metrics
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases
- Other duties as assigned
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks, related to American television, cinema and sports.
Nielsen Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.