Cornerstone Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | QA Engineer | Work From Home
Cornerstone Off Campus 2023: Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023 for the QA Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Cornerstone Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people.
Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||QA Engineer|
|Salary||up to 8 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Cornerstone Off Campus Job Description:
- Design, develop and oversee the maintenance of automated scripts
- Test-drives clean, quality code, working closely with cross-functional organizations, Squad teams
- Design & tune the automation framework for robust automation development and stable automation executions.
- Schedules, execute automated test plans and cases and deliver on committed timelines with high quality
- Raise/verify defects.
- Must inform QA lead about the testing activities performed via daily status reports.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Well versed with Appium, Selenium, Java, Cucumber, GIT, Jenkins, and SQL
- Knowledge on API testing
- Should have abilities to build & tune an automation framework
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain scripts that integrate automation and Jenkins.
Cornerstone Off Campus Qualification:
- BE(CS or IT) or Masters degree in Computers
- 0-1 years experience in software Automation and testing
How to Apply for Cornerstone Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.