DELL Off-Campus Drive 2022: DELL Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer 1. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Dell is an American company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services, and is owned by its parent company of Dell Technologies
DELL Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer 1|
|Salary||10 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product
- Experience in developing Automation Scripts using Python Language
- Work experience in UEFI / Drivers / BIOS / Firmware Server architecture
- Exposure towards server / Storage / Network.
- Have Automation Experience in BIOS/UEFI or Pre-OS Environment
- BE or equivalent degree
0-2 years of experience (optional)
- Students from 2016/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for DELL Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here