EY Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Full Stack Developer Intern| Bangalore
EY Off-Campus 2023: EY Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Full Stack Developer Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for EY Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Full Stack Developer Intern|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- An ability to quickly understand complex concepts and use technology to support data modeling, analysis, visualization, or process automation
- Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools, and applications and uses accordingly
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team structure, but also independently
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to plan, schedule and monitor work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Able to absorb rapidly new technical information, business acumen, and apply it effectively
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong customer focus, good listening, negotiation and problem-resolution skills.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong experience in .Net Core and Entity Framework and React JS/Angular JS
- Experience in React JS or Angular JS in must.
- Working knowledge of relational database development: MS SQL/SQL Azure, EF 6, EF Core
- Unit testing: NUnit, Moq, jest
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication
- JSON and Rest API integration
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Microsoft Technologies.
- Nice to have skill
- Basic knowledge in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodology.
- A Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech/MCA & MBA) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field with adequate industry experience.
How to Apply for EY Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.