Genesys Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Software Development Engineer | Chennai (Work From Home)
Genesys Off Campus 2023: Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Software Development Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Genesys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Genesys delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences.
Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary||up to 4.5 LPA(Expected)|
|Location||Chennai (Work From Home)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Genesys Off Campus Job Description:
- Work with team of leading experts in distributed computing and machine learning.
- Develop high quality software to empower customers.
- Communicate work via documentation, demos & talks.
- Help us build and shape a world class engineering organization.
- Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Experience working with public cloud technology. (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.)
- Experience with Big data technologies. (Spark, Flink, Hadoop ecosystem)
- Experience with DevOps & MLOps.
Genesys Off Campus Qualification:
- BTech/BS/MS or equivalent experience in computer science, engineering or related discipline.
- Strong programming and testing skills. (Data structures, algorithms, OOPS)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for Genesys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.