Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Process Associate Healthcare Claims. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Process Associate|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Validation of information entered by indexer
- Check & Select accurate Pre-authorization
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers.
- Referring case to calling team for further information
- Looking after Policy & Non-Policy messages
- Interpreting, analyzing & further investigating the Policy messages on various tools like support point, info site etc.
- Referring cases to various department like HCS, TMT, Triage after adjudication as and when required
- Identify Front End Savings by investigating claims to Identify any over charge, ineligible chargers, contract compliance, Provider or Member Fraud
- Good knowledge of healthcare & medical terminologies
- Eye for detail & investigative skills
- Good interpretation & comprehension skills
- Proven experience
- any bachelors degree
- great verbal and written communication skills
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.