Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023: Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Account Payable. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Account Payable|
|Salary||3.6 LPA (Expected)|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/23|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Proactive and can work with minimum download
- Ability to prioritize effectively, be flexible whenever required
- Positive attitude with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High energy, strong influencing skills
- Customer centric
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively with high quality levels
- Domain Knowledge AP
- Must be detailed oriented, organized, with a great sense of urgency, and hard working
- Good communications and writing skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
- B.Com / MBA Graduate
- Relevant Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Students from 2015/16/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here