Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Business Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York
Genpact Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 6 LPA
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
- Validation of information entered by indexer
- Check & Select accurate Pre-authorization
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers.
- Referring case to calling team for further information
- Looking after Policy & Non-Policy messages
- Interpreting, analyzing & further investigating the Policy messages on various tools like support point, info site etc.
- Referring cases to various department like HCS, TMT, Triage after adjudication as and when required
- Identify Front End Savings by investigating claims to Identify any over charge, ineligible chargers, contract compliance, Provider or Member Fraud
- Good experience in end-to-end Supply Chain processes
- Bachelor’s Technology/ Graduation/ Equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Well versed in data analytics, statistics and forecasting methodologies
- Any Graduation or MBA from any stream
- great verbal and written communication skills
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.