GSK Off-Campus Drive 2022: GSK Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Dictionary Analyst. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive.
GSK Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Dictionary Analyst|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Input to coding related activities at program or Therapeutic Area/Business Unit levels
- May participate in maintenance of the central GSK coding dictionaries and infrastructure (IT tools, documentation) needed to support coding and ensuring their consistency and validity across the corporation
- Contribute to the end to end coding process and influence the effective usage of the coded data, for designated Therapeutic Areas or Business Units within scope of the Department, which covers all GSK Business Units and collaborative partners/vendors worldwide requiring medical and drug terminology coding
- Manage own areas of responsibility and collaborate with others within GSK or external for areas of functional expertise or designated Therapeutic Areas/Business Units
- May collaborate with Functional Area head and/or back up and contribute to functional area activities
- Responsible for the timely delivery of coding for all studies within the assets that they have been assigned
- Able to prioritize of study workload within assigned asset(s) and communication of priorities to other roles
- Able to anticipate risks and use appropriate escalation pathway to facilitate mitigations and solutioning
- May provide consultancy/governance to external vendors
- Perform QA/QC activities and contribute to process improvements to bring in efficiencies
- Previous experience in Procurement & Sourcing.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic Excel & PPT skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (or above), or equivalent functional industry experience
- Life-science or related medical/clinical area with 0-3 years industry experience
- Previous experience and/or basic understanding of, term coding/classification, terminology maintenance (e.g. MedDRA, WHODrug) and associated tools, autoencoders, dictionary management systems, browsers etc)
- Experience or basic understanding of with MedDRA and WHODRUG Dictionaries (e.g. autoencoders, dictionary management systems, browsers)
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for GSK Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here