Paytm Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Application Support Engineer | Bangalore
Paytm Off-Campus 2022: Paytm Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Application Support Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Paytm Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Paytm is a provider of financial services and digital payments. By Vijay Shekhar Sharma, it was founded in 2010. Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India is home to the company’s headquarters. One97 Communications is the parent company of Paytm. It provides an online shopping system, mobile payments, and payments. The business brought in $5,264 crore in total revenue.
Paytm Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Application Support Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Debug and solve issues reported in production and perform the root cause analysis as level 1 support.
- Escalate all issues requiring an engineering solution to the relevant team with all required details.
- Document, analyse and report frequently reported issues for future feature development.
- An engineering graduate or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL is must & experience with MongoDB is a huge plus.
- Be comfortable with XML/JSON and tools like Postman needed to execute occasional tasks.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- An eye for detail and ability to recognise genuine engineering issues from user errors, and resolve or escalate them in a timely manner.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
- BE/B.Tec from any Stream
How to Apply for Paytm Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.