HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | Bangalore
HBC Off-Campus Drive 2022: HBC Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Trainee Software Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for HBC Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: HBC is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
HBC Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- An ideal candidate should be proficient in one or more of the below:
- Knowledge/experience in Java and algorithms are mandatory. Knowledge of other programming languages like C, C++, HTML and .NET an added advantage
- Exposure to agile methodology (SCRUM, Pair Programming) and tools (Jira, TFS)
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, and domain knowledge
- Effective storytelling and communication skills to various audiences (written and verbal)
- Strong work ethic, proactive and professional behaviour
- Strategic and creative thinker, problem solver
- Exhibits strong ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team environment
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Strong communication (both written and verbal English), and organizational and interpersonal relationship-building skills
Ability to debug and troubleshoot issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- 0-2 years of experience.
How to Apply for HBC Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.