Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Pune| Systems Engr I
Honeywell Off-Campus Drive 2023: Honeywell Off-Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Systems Engr I. The students from various disciplines can apply for Honeywell Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Honeywell is an online retailer. Sanjeev Barnwal and Vidit Aatrey founded it in 2015, and Bengaluru serves as the organization’s primary administrative hub. The organization’s CEO is Vidit Aatrey. According to the reports created in 2021, there were 750 people employed by the company overall.
Honeywell Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Systems Engr I|
|Salary||6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individual that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with systems
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here