HSBC Off Campus 2023: HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for the CA Industrial Trainee. Students from various disciplines can apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under administration, respectively.
HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||CA Industrial Trainee|
|Salary||up to 4.5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
HSBC Off Campus Job Description:
- Work with the senior transaction banking team members to achieve quantitative and qualitative analysis, financial and performance objectives of the Team.
- Closely work with internal stakeholders to support the strategic business planning for the business and various commercial activities.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
HSBC Off Campus Qualification:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree / Graduation or as required for the role whichever is higher.
How to Apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.