IBM Off Campus 2023: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Software Developer. Students from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
|up to 9 LPA
Apply for Accenture click here
IBM Off Campus Job Description:
- Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
- Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide.
- At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
- Design, develop, test, operate and maintain database features in our products and services and tools to provide a secure environment for the product to be used by customers in the cloud.
- Evaluate new technologies and processes that enhance our service capabilities.
- Documenting and sharing your experience, mentoring others
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Strong software programming skills using languages like Java/C/C++/Go/Scala
- Any Shell scripting languages Bash/Perl/Python/Ruby
- Strong problem determination and resolution skills
- Exposure to best practices in design, development and testing of software
- Knowledge in any SQL databases (Db2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- Understanding of with Virtualization and Containerization technologies
- Knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes frameworks
- Development familiarity with the usage of Cloud Services (IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX Operating Systems.
IBM Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in software development
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page carefully.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- You will be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill in the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.