Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022: Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Analyst Transition. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational information technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company was founded in Pune and is headquartered in Bangalore.
Infosys Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Analyst Transition|
|Salary||5.4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Manage Client Relationships: Pro-actively interact with client stakeholders on all transition related activities
- Compliance to Transition Framework and Methodology: Ensure comprehensive compliance of the transition methodology across all dimensions and process
- Reporting & MIS: Provide inputs to the Transition Lead for periodic reports and MIS for their respective track/area
- Identifying Process Improvement and New Business Opportunities during Transitions: Identify areas of process improvement and new business opportunities within process.
- Capability Enhancement: Acquire and expand skill sets and knowledge related to transition
- Foster Transition Innovation & Excellence: Identify areas where improvement could be made
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills.
- Problem-solving skills with a customer-centric approach demonstrated proficiency with written English and with an accent.
Any Graduate or MBA from Any stream
- Students from 2016/17/18/19/20/21/22 Batch can try
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here