Johnson Controls Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Bangalore
Johnson Controls Off-Campus 2022: Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Originally known as the Johnson Electric Service Company, Johnson Controls was established in 1885. It is a pioneer in both worldwide business and technology. The organization’s headquarters are in Cork, Ireland. George Oliver serves as the corporation’s chairman and CEO. Johnson Controls offers a wide range of goods, including those for building management, climate control, fire alarms, and suppression.
Johnson Controls Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||8.1 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Design and implement software solutions to solve engineering and architectural design problems.
- Develop, Maintain and improve existing company products.
- Work closely with product management to gather software requirements.
- Work with the project team to plan, analyze and estimate project timelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvements within the agile software development process.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and be accountable to each other to achieve the project’s vision.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong Knowledge in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core,
- Self-motivated and driven to be successful.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of NUnit: a unit-testing framework for all .Net languages
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related fields.
How to Apply for Johnson Controls Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.