JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Operations Analyst | Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Operations Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for JP Morgan Chase & CoRecruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Aaron Burr, Balthazar P. Melick, John Pierpont Morgan, and John Thompson created the financial services company JPMorgan Chase & Co. in 2000. The brand name for executive resource management, venture banking, secret banking, and abundance management for the board is J.P. Morgan. New York Metropolis, an American city, serves as the company’s headquarters.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Title||Operations Analyst|
|Salary||up to 7 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Job Description:
- Accurate verification and execution of all Trades, Cash and FX instructions received by internal partners within established service level agreements.
- Review, monitor and action against daily break, fail and control reports
- Timely completion of cancellation and correction requests.
- Respond promptly and accurately requests & inquiries from the Front Office, Client Service, Custodian and external brokers.
- Follow up with the Custodian / Counterparty for the Failed Trades
- To check Pre matched report and settled deals report
- Following up with internal / external counterparty for unconfirmed trades
- Coordinate with the cash management team and the Middle Office team
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of operational procedures.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all Risk and Control regulations.
- Monitor and chase queries to ensure timely completion based on deadlines/urgency/escalations.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong Client Focus: adhering to response time to client and maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills: can build effective business relationships with cross functional/geographical teams and coordinate with teams to action items.
- Adaptability: effectively organize and prioritize work to meet stringent deadlines.
- Demonstrated leadership skills: collaborate with and lead others by influence, to achieve objectives, with an aptitude for decision making and problem solving.
- Assertiveness Skills: willingness and ability to challenge the status quo and express opinions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Qualification:
- Graduate / Post Graduate (Preferably MBA in Finance)
- 1 -3 years of relevant work experience
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.