KONE Off-Campus Drive 2023: KONE Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE is an Engineering company established on 27 October 1910. The headquarters are located in Espoo, Finland. Antti Herlin is the Chairman and Henrik Ehrnrooth is the President and CEO of the association. The revenue of the firm is around €10.51 billion. Around 62,720 employees are working in this Kone group.
KONE Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||up to 4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Acquire Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, Technical design, Structure and limitations of products
- Works closely with Project managers and supports Pre-Bid requirements.
- Creates 3D design and Manufacturing drawings for the requirement
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual. Components to meet customer specific requirements.
- May act as a local trainer and act as a meeting coordinator, typically in the local responsibility area
- Good knowledge about Elevator industry & products
- Strong Technical Knowledge
- Should be a quick learner and to be part of team
- Good Communication Skill.
- Positive Attitude to work with the team.
- Academic qualification – B.E., (Mechanical)
- 0 to 3 years of experience in CREO
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years
How to Apply for KONE Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.