Indigo Airlines Off-Campus Drive 2023: Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Technician. The students from various disciplines can apply for Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2023. The detailed company eligibility and application details are given below.
Indian Airlines operates Indigo. In 2006, Rahul Bhatia and Rakesh Were Gangwal founded it. Gurugram is home to the corporate headquarters. In his role as association CEO, Pieter Elbers. According to reports created in 2021, the company’s overall revenue is $15,677.60 crore, and there are 23,711 people employed by the company overall.
Indigo Airlines Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Technician|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
- To maintain discipline and clear environment at work place.
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft at Base or BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, Engine Mount Shop, QEC etc.) at Delhi Base
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- Familiarisation with various activities C/O in Hangar during Aircraft maintenance. and understand the work content.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection / repair/ testing / modifications on aircraft systems / components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the schedule tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop Process and be versed with GIC / QAN / Regulatory Manuals etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by Reporting Manager.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- MS Office, excel, Worked on Aviation Software like AMOS
- Collaborative approach, Good Interpersonal skills
- AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer)
- AME completion certificate is mandatory
- Passport (Issue date 2018 & above)
- Minimum 60% aggregates in 10th, 12th and AME
- Good communication skills.
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply for Indigo Airlines Off Campus Drive 2022 Click here
Please read the job instructions and requirements carefully before applying. If your Resume / CV is shortlisted, you will receive all communications from the organization via your registered email address. Keep checking your inbox and even the spam mail for the next round once your Resume has been shortlisted.