Natwest Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Quality Analyst Intern | Bengaluru
Natwest Recruitment 2023: Natwest Recruitment Drive 2023 for the Quality Analyst Intern. Students from various disciplines can apply for NatWest Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
The NatWest Group is a bank holding company that manages a number of banking brands that provide private banking, corporate financing, personal and business banking, and insurance. Previously, it was known as National and Commercial Banking Group Ltd. It was established on March 25, 1968. The headquarters of the organization are in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the United Kingdom.
Natwest Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Quality Analyst Intern|
|Salary||up to 30k/month|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Natwest Recruitment Job Description:
- Create and carry out test plans based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Implement test scripts to evaluate the service or product’s usability, performance, dependability, and quality
- Recognise flaws in the production process
- Advise, carry out, and keep track of preventative and corrective measures to guarantee that quality assurance criteria is met
- Collect and examine statistical information
- Look into the testing process and make sure that user expectations are satisfied
- Make sure that you are adhering to quality and industry regulatory requirements.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- An understanding of the systems development lifecycle
- A good understanding of the capital markets domain
- An understanding of non functional testing-load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration, and back-out
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways.
Natwest Recruitment Qualification:
To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience of testing design, planning and execution, along with proven application of testing methodologies.
You’ll need organisation skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your workflow effectively.
Along with an Intermediate or Final CA, ICWA, or CS, you’ll have a level 2 or 3 CFA or a level 1 or 2 FRM.
How to Apply for Natwest Recruitment Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.