LTIMindtree Off-Campus Drive 2023: LTIMindtree Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Software Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for LTIMindtree Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: The company Mindtree specialises on information technology. Its headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India’s Global Village Tech Park, where it was founded in 1999 by Subroto Bagchi, Ashok Soota, Krishnakumar Natarajan, and Anjan Lahiri. Debashis Chatterjee has served as the business’s CEO. Its parent company is called Larsen & Toubro. According to estimates created in 2022, the company’s entire revenue is $10,520 crore, and there are 38,518 people overall.
LTIMindtree Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Support all the Clinical Systems at Customer’s platform
- Support for any technical configurations required in D2 LS 20.x System
- Support for any technical configurations required in D2 System for various ongoing data migration projects from legacy Documentum systems (DCM, etc) to D2 LS 20.x System
- Support required for technical configurations to be done for rolling out periodic/monthly D2 LS related enhancements for R&M, SSV, eTMF or CTMS (custom build) modules.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle
- Show high levels of collaboration, customer centricity
- Effective communication to understand requirements, analyse, provide support, and deliver technical results and drive excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here