Mercedes Benz Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Technical Specialist | Bangalore
Mercedes Benz Off-Campus 2022: Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Technical Specialist. Students from various disciplines can apply for Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company:Mercedes Benz is a manufacturer of high-end passenger automobiles as well as commercial vehicles with the Mercedes-Benz badge. The company was founded in 1926, and Stuttgart, Germany, serves as its headquarters. The most popular luxury vehicle brand globally in 2018 was Mercedes-Benz, with 2.31 million passenger car sales.
Mercedes Benz Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Technical Specialist|
|Salary||4 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Responsible for the design and development of AUTOSAR based Simulink, TargetLink models as per the MAAB guidelines with good software engineering practices.
- Responsible for Requirement Analysis.
- Responsible for Test Specifications, Code Coverage, Model Quality and Model Validation (MIL, SIL) to ensure that developed model is bug-free and adheres to Model guidelines.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in automotive Model Based development activities including model development, debugging skills and auto-code generation using Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and TargetLink.
- Good understanding of AUTOSAR architecture and the AUTOSAR based model development.
- Good exposure to configuration management tools like PVCS, SVN, GIT
- Good experience with Vector CAN tools (CANoe, CANape) and compilers tools usage
- Experience with Confluence, Jira would be appreciated
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree from any Stream
How to Apply for Mercedes Benz Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.