Shell Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | Process Data Engineer | Chennai
Shell Off-Campus 2022: Shell Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Process Data Engineer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Shell Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in The Hague in the Netherlands. It is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company.
Shell Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Process Data Engineer|
|Salary||8.9 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Maintenance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units.
- Analyze technical data and documents and processes for Shell Assets and Businesses by working with Engineering, Maintenance, Operations and Project teams of the respective OUs.
- Prepare preventive/corrective maintenance activities procedures/work packs and support maintenance and reliability engineers as assigned on an end-to-end basis
- Create the Preventive Maintenance (PM) task lists and general task lists based on the maintenance strategy and link them with maintenance plans and items
- Constantly engage with site maintenance leads, responding to requests to resolve maintenance issues.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good understanding of Instrumentation and Control concepts
- Knowledge and exposure to general instruments – e.g. Pressure/Temperature/Level transmitters, control valves, DCS/IPS, analyzers, etc.
- Some experience in maintenance and engineering tools is preferred – e.g. SAP, SPI Intools, etc.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to motivate others to achieve results
- Good communications skills
- Confidence in delivering accurate data that drives critical business decisions
- Strong team-working skills with the ability to influence and motivate others
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering
- Freshers/1-3 years of relevant working in Field Instrumentation, Analyzer Instruments, PLCs, DCS, and automation systems in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals/ Heavy Industries/Power Plants or any equivalent industry experience
How to Apply for Shell Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.