JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Bangalore| Transaction Specialist
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off-Campus Drive 2023: JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Transaction Specialist. The students from various disciplines can apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Aaron Burr, Balthazar P. Melick, John Pierpont Morgan, and John Thompson created the financial services company JPMorgan Chase & Co. in 2000. The brand name for executive resource management, venture banking, secret banking, and abundance management for the board is J.P. Morgan. New York Metropolis, an American city, serves as the company’s headquarters.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Organization||JPMorgan Chase & Co|
|Job Title||Transaction Specialist|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2018/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23|
- Responsible for checking ATM G/L outages & make necessary adjustments by contacting clearing partners (Branch & Vendor).
- Responsible for risk management with settlements as need to research and take decisions on customer claims
- Eye for detail is required as the need to work on high-dollar-value claims
- Responsible for analyzing and resolving exceptions and out-of-balance conditions of Chase ATMs
- Ability to work on multiple applications & understand the transaction details and derive meaningful information
- Review and take decisions on ATM check deposits claims according to bank guidelines
- Research on the ATM Payment Process exceptions according to bank guidelines
- Research and report Fraud trends by doing detailed research on customer accounts as well as verification of ATM deposits
- Ability to prioritize the work on aging requests as per Reg-E, & Reg-C guidelines provided by Federal Government
- Analyze cases and apply resolutions methods as per SOP guidelines
- Assist co-workers with job assignments as needed
- Refer and transfer complex issues/inquiries to the Subject matter expert & Team Leader
- Enhance customer experience by meeting customer impact accuracy levels and reducing case resolution turnaround time
- Ensure processing discipline by meeting noncustomer impact accuracy levels and responding to escalations with a sense of urgency
- Take active participation in PMR, Q-board, and team huddle and also identify areas for process improvement
- Complete the assigned training on time.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
Understanding of Exception Research & Accounting Knowledge
Good Oral & written communication skills
Strong Decision making, Analytical and Prioritization Skills
Adaptable to change
Attention to detail
Ability to work as a team
- Graduate in Commerce (Preferred) or Graduate in any stream with 0-2 Years of experience.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Also, Apply for
How to Apply for JPMorgan Chase & Co Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here