Micron Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | Work from home
Micron Off-Campus Drive 2022: Micron Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Software Engineer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Micron Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Micron is an American Semiconductor manufacturing corporation. Ward Parkinson, Joe Parkinson, Doug Pitman, and Dennis Wilson wereestablished it in 1978, and the headquarters are located in Boise, Idaho, United States.Sanjay Mehrotrahas been the CEO of the organization. The subsidiaries of the association are Inotera, Spectek LLC, Pico Computing, Inc. The whole organization’s revenue is US$ 27.7 billion. As per the reports generated in 2021, the total employees working in the firm were 43,000.
Micron Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Associate Software Engineer
|10 LPA (Expected)
|0 – 2 Years
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- You will work closely with multiple teams that make up IT, Information security and Technology to drive impactful change.
- Design, engineering and implementation of application security solutions in a scalable way for a worldwide enterprise.
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems issues.
- Ensure that the potential impact of software development changes is well understood, using data to support understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams for end-to-end testing and performance analysis of real-time data applications, solve issues, proactively identify new opportunities, and drive initiatives through to completion
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
B.Tech/B.E/MCA in Any Specialization
How to Apply for Micron Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.