Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for Moodys Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Moodys greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Associate Data Analyst
|up to 10 LPA
|Bangalore / Gurgaon
Apply for Accenture click here
Moodys Off Campus Job Description:
- Implement the target state architecture and move data gravity from on-premises to the cloud through migration of data assets and workloads to the cloud
- Create AWS Cloud Native components-based solutions for Data Mesh Implementation – Ingestion as a Service module
- Build and enhance the Spark Based Framework for ingestion needs
- Leverage Functional Programming approach to all the modules and Build a platform enabled with different microservices that will be cater to data mesh domain needs
- Help develop baseline technology standards, tools platforms and processes in support of the overall data strategy.
- Work closely with business and technology colleagues to create platforms built using modern, consumer focused technologies
- Develop, build and test data engineering pipelines
|Freshers Jobs by City
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Moodys Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, MIS or other related field.
- 0-1 years of Data Engineering experience using Python or Java or PySpark or Java Spark.
- upto an years of cloud-based data engineering experience/databases like AWS Data Services like Glue, Lambda, Step functions, DynamoDB, RDS – Postgres, Event triggers, Lake formation
- Ability to understand and operate on CICD Pipelines using Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Terraform etc.
- Ability to build, and motivate teams through times of change
- Excellent communication skills with respect to both technical and non-technical audiences at various levels of the organization
- Demonstrates high EQ and self-awareness. Inspires teams to engage, innovate and deliver
- Passion for end to end solutions and delighting the end user through effective listening and expectation management
How to Apply for Moodys Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.