NatWest Group Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Quality Automation Specialist | Chennai
NatWest Group Off Campus 2023: NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Quality Automation Specialist. Students from various disciplines can apply for NatWest Group Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
As one of the leading supporters of UK business, we’re prioritising enterprise as a force of change. We’re focusing on the people and communities who have traditionally faced the highest barriers to entry and figuring out ways to remove these. Learning is also key to our continued growth as a company in an ever changing and increasingly digital world. By setting a dynamic and leading learning culture, our people prosper, and our customers are given the tools to continue to improve their financial capability and confidence.
NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Quality Automation Specialist|
|Salary||up to 14 LPA(Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
NatWest Group Off Campus Job Description:
- Supporting the design of automation test strategies, aligned to business or programme goals
- Actioning and evolving more predictive and intelligent testing approaches, based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions
- Collaborating to refine the scope of manual and automated testing required, the creation of automated test scripts, user documentation and artefacts
- Designing and creating a low maintenance suite of stable, re-usable automated tests, which are usable both within the product or domain and across domains and systems in an end-to-end capacity
- Applying testing and delivery standards by understanding the product development lifecycle along with mandatory, regulatory and compliance requirements.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience in end-to-end and automation testing using the latest tools as recommended by the enterprise tooling framework
- Experience with performance automation frameworks using CICD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, and TeamCity
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to management level colleagues
- Experience with JMeter with JSON, Web HTTPS Protocols, Splunk, DX APM, Grafana, and AppDyanmics
- An understanding of non-functional requirements and how to convert them into meaningful tests.
NatWest Group Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
How to Apply for NatWest Group Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.