Newsweek Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Video Editor | Work From Home
Newsweek Off Campus 2023: Newsweek Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Video Editor. Students from various disciplines can apply for Newsweek Off Campus Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
Newsweek is a global news publisher that provides high quality, in-depth coverage and analysis of the major events shaping our world. For more than 80 years, the iconic brand has been offering readers a unique perspective on world affairs and giving context to the most important events in global news. Today, via its print and digital editions, Newsweek continues to help its readers navigate a rapidly-changing world.
Newsweek Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Video Editor|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
Newsweek Off Campus Job Description:
- Research, script, produce and edit several videos per day for stories on our website using Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Work with reporters and editors across different editorial groups to provide coverage for their stories on topics such as lifestyle, entertainment, viral/trending news, technology, science, health and more
- Find and obtain footage to match soft news stories based on internet trends and viral videos. This means reaching out to content creators on social media platforms like TikTok and Snapchat for permission to use their videos
- Pitch new video ideas daily to cover major lifestyle and entertainment news topics as well as long-tail content for the website
- Work closely with the Senior Producer and other video managers to execute matching strategy
- Manage multiple editing schedules and projects of complexity and work successfully under tight deadlines and in high-pressure situations
- Role could also involve producing interviews and some original content.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience producing short video content for a digital publication at a fast pace
- Proficient video editing skills with Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Awareness of video and editorial content management systems
- Interest and experience in a variety of topics, such as lifestyle, technology, pop culture, trends, science and entertainment
- Familiar with social media platforms like TikTok, Snapchat and Twitter
- Able to work in a team environment and work well with others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-based, ever-changing environment
- Must be able to multitask and work collaboratively with editorial teams across platforms and editorial disciplines
- Self starter and eagerness to contribute new ideas
- Must be able to work flexible hours including early morning, nights or weekends, if requested.
Newsweek Off Campus Qualification:
- 10th / 12th Pass / Any Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for Newsweek Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.