Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Developer | Chennai
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022: Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Software Developer. The students from various disciplines can apply for Nokia Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, founded in 1865. Nokia’s headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Salary||8 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in Network Security
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience required, Candidates with degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant, Master´s is a plus
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here