Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022: Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of R&D Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
This R&D engineer position is to develop the Nokia DAC public cloud & edge cloud platform architecture forward as member of the architecture & technology team. This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technologies in a global team to build networks that go allwhere.
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||R&D Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
- Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
- Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
- Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Degree in Engineering from any stream.
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.