Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022: Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of R&D Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
This R&D engineer position is to develop the Nokia DAC public cloud & edge cloud platform architecture forward as member of the architecture & technology team. This position offers great opportunity to learn and work with latest cloud technologies in a global team to build networks that go allwhere.
Apply To 300+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India, Register Now
Nokia Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||R&D Engineer|
|Salary||6 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
- Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
- Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
- Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚’𝐬 𝐁𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 & 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐛𝐬
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Good understanding of Software Development/Maintenance Activities
- Degree in Engineering from any stream.
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Apply Now Click here