Barclays Off Campus 2022 | Freshers | UI Developer | Chennai
Barclays Off-Campus 2022: Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of UI Developer. Students from various disciplines can apply for Barclays Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
Barclays Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||UI Developer|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
Follow us on Instagram Click here
- Prior experience with Angular 2 and above framework.
- Ability to ramp up with new technologies and should be able to switch between different kinds of development and testing tasks.
- Ability to effectively communicate with end-users and other developers in a global, team-based environment
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate thoughts, designs, and implementations in both written and verbal form
- Results-oriented, self-starter with positive “can-do” attitude.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Experience with Angular 2 or above.
- Passionate about technology and open to work on different technology stacks
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- Good knowledge of .NET framework
- Good knowledge on Java.
- Good design skills with css, bootstrap is desirable.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Professional experience building enterprise-scale desktop/web applications.
How to Apply for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Join Our Whatsapp Group Click here