Google Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Tech Generalist Associate | Bangalore
Google Off-Campus Drive 2022: Google Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Tech Generalist Associate. The students from various disciplines can apply for Google Recruitment 2022. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: At Google Operations Center, we provide caring and knowledgeable support for Google users and customers. From troubleshooting product issues to providing around-the-clock advertiser assistance, you can be part of the teams that help Google users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals.
Google Off-Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Title||Tech Generalist Associate|
|Salary||13 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Batch||2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude towards customers
- Providing support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls)
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include working consistently in the night shifts and on weekends
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve technical incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Use existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple prioritie
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
How to Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for Google Off-Campus 2022: Click here