Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Technical Support. The students from various disciplines can apply for Volvo Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next and take action. Our offerings, proven solutions and innovative partner ecosystem create unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
Top MNC’s Like Tech Mahindra Infosys ,TCS ,Cognizant ..& many more hiring , Upload Your Resume
Volvo Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Software Engineer|
|Salary||7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Apply for infosys
Apply for wipro
- Follow the process and guidelines of embedded software development.
- Design and Development of SW modules.
- To track and receive deliveries of developed software components.
- If needed, follow up on external deliveries like CSP, machine test feedback, etc.
- Assist the Embedded Software Development Leader with technical integration results intended for release notes.
- Follow build scripts for target platforms including CANoe/CANalyzer (where applicable).
- Support integration of software components allocated to one/more ECU together with the CSP.
- Support in Technical communication to stakeholders regarding questions of Modules.
- Support in resolving machine/VnV testing findings
- Participate in Cross-functional regular meetings when needed.
- Support in Measurement and usage of critical ECU hardware resources such as Flash, RAM, and CPU usage.
- Assist in configuring tasks, communication, executables, memories, I/O, etc. to support during integration to fulfill all requirements of an ECU.
- Assist in Performing basic tests of integrated software on hardware with debugging.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Deep knowledge of C++ Programming.
- Deep knowledge in C programming, and automotive embedded software development.
- Proficient knowledge in the ECU configuration and integration tools & development environment.
- Knowledge of ECU systems (e.g. diagnostics protocols) and RTOS.
- Knowledge of SYSML, UML, and Enterprise architecture and good system and design thinking.
- Knowledge of Git, CI/CD, JIRA, Artifactory, Python
- Knowledge of SDLC, Agile Methodologies, SCRUM, etc.
- Basic knowledge of application SW integration (IO, Parameters, CAN J1939)
- Masters / bachelor’s degree in computer science/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
How to Apply for Volvo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
Follow us on Instagram Click here