KPMG Careers 2023:KPMG Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Consultant. Students from various disciplines can apply for Cognizant Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
KPMG Careers Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Consultant|
|Salary||up to 5 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
KPMG Careers Job Description:
- Administering and helping to manage Client’s Product support for the customers who call/chat or email in the support center.
- Customer support to international customers over the phone for voice process (INBOUND and Outbound calling).
- Client products to the customer (Analytics, YouTube etc).
- Efficient and timely service delivery across teams for multiple clients They work closely with the functional leads to define overall strategies and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity within the process They work with BD team to increase the span of services and add new clients.
- Create and manage Risk and mitigation plan based on discussion with project stake holders.
- They serve all clients through Account managers or in a few cases without any intervention of an account manager through various applications.
- Report to the manager on performance status and any escalations.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
KPMG Careers Off Campus Qualification:
Bachelor’s or Masters from any stream.
How to Apply for KPMG Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.