IBM Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Associate Product Manager | Kochi
IBM Off Campus 2023: IBM Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Associate Product Manager. Students from various disciplines can apply for IBM Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason, and science, we can improve business, society, and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
IBM Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Product Manager|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
IBM Off Campus Job Description:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Design, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to define and prioritize product features that drive user growth and engagement
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify new growth opportunities and inform product decisions
- Analyze product metrics to measure user engagement and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain product roadmaps that align with the company’s strategic goals
- Communicate product updates and changes to internal teams and external stakeholders
- Assist with user testing, beta testing, and feedback collection to inform product iterations
- Continuously monitor industry trends and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform product decisions
- Passion for building user-centric products that drive business growth Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
IBM Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any stream.
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.