Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2023: Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Seller Support Associate. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is an American Multinational technology company. The firm offers E-commerce, Cloud Computing, Artificial intelligence, Consumer electronics, Entertainment, Digital distribution, Self-driving cars, and Supermarket services. Jeff Bezos established it in 1994, and the firm headquarters are in Seattle, Washington, and Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Seller Support Associate|
|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
- Candidates who are based in Bangalore should apply.
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 4 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here