PepsiCo Off Campus 2023 | Freshers | Data Operations Analyst
PepsiCo Off Campus 2023: PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Data Operations Analyst. Students from various disciplines can apply for PepsiCo Recruitment 2023. The detailed eligibility, Requirements, Salary, and application process are given below.
About Company: Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. We embrace your visions as our own and partner with you to develop better ideas that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. Our global network of 9,000 professionals work on the world’s toughest challenges. Our corporate roots extend back more than a hundred years, and our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors.
Register & Apply For BE/BTech & MCA Off Campus Job Openings
PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Data Operations Analyst|
|Salary||up to 6 LPA|
|Job Type||Full time
Apply for Accenture click here
PepsiCo Off Campus Job Description:
- Active contributor to code development and support existing projects.
- Manage data pipelines from internal and external data sources to support day-to-day operations.
- Understand and adapt existing frameworks of data engineering pipelines in the organization.
- Responsible for adopting best practices around systems integration, security, performance, and data management defined within the organization.
- Collaborate with team and learn to build data pipelines.
- Support data engineering pipelines and quickly respond to failures.
- Collaborate with the team and learn about building data engineering pipelines.
- Create documentation for learning and knowledge transfer.
- Learn and adapt automation skills/techniques in day-to-day activities.
- Learn well-defined coding/development life cycles within the organization.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
- Highly influential and having the ability to educate challenging stakeholders on the role of data and its purpose in the business.
- Understands both the engineering and business side of the Data Products released.
- Places the user in the center of decision making.
- Teams up and collaborates for speed, agility, and innovation.
- Experience with and embraces agile methodologies.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skill.
- Experience managing and working with globally distributed teams.
PepsiCo Off Campus Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or other technical fields. Skills, Abilities, Knowledge
How to Apply for PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
LinkedIn Click here
Apply Now Click here