PowerSchoolOff-Campus Drive 2023: PowerSchoolOff Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Associate Technical Support Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: PowerSchool provides innovative K-12 software and cloud-based solutions to improve educational outcomes and simplify school operations.
PowerSchool Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary||5.6 LPA (Expected)|
Apply for Accenture click here
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; help HRBP’s in analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Implement new policies, procedures, and programs in support of Business
- Be the first point of contact for all employee grievances and partner with the HR Business Partner in conducting necessary investigations.
- Provide MIS support for Attrition analysis, includes- analyzing Exit interviews, observing trends and highlighting important aspects, preparing and publishing dashboards
- Drive engagement initiatives like – New hire Buddy/ mentoring program, Voice of Employee, Round tables and Brown Bag session and R&Rs
- Partner with HRBPs to drive Career pathing sessions/ initiatives
- Support the L&D team in conducting a training needs assessment for employees across levels
- Responsible for conducting regular vendor audits to ensure labor compliance.
- Responsible for statutory compliance.
- Aqua data studio knowledge for MS SQL is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply for infosys click here
Apply for wipro click here