Siemens Off-Campus Drive 2023: Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023 for the post of Software Engineer. The student from various disciplines can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe headquartered in Munich with branch offices abroad
Siemens Off-Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Type||Full time
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
Apply for Accenture click here
Develops and enhances software applications through coding and testing.
- Software developAssociate ment work on Codelink product in C, C++ and Verilog
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Works with general supervision on complex projects.
- Skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
Excellent English communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface across cross-functional technology teams
Passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
Knowledge in Java / React JS / HTML5 / CSS
Knowledge in REST APIs is a plus.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA in (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / EEE)
- Good analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Good understanding of data structures, Algorithms, CPU/Processor Architecture
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.